Health Benefits of Ragi
- One of the most nutritious food and easy to digest.
- Ragi is rich in calcium. It helps for bone development and prevention of bone diseases.
- Ragi is a good choice for losing weight. It contains an amino acid called tryptophan which reduces appetite.
- It helps in relaxing the body naturally.
- Ragi is also rich in Antioxidants; it prevents causing cancer and ageing because of cell damage.
- Ragi is also a rich source of fiber and helps lower cholesterol.
- It is an excellent baby food. It’s useful for the bone development of the baby as well.
- It helps for lactating mothers who want to increase their quantity and quality.
- Consumption of Ragi helps to reduce the risk of diabetes.